Pages

4 Apr 2011

Final Day of SOAP and an announcement!

Here is our final day of SOAP for Waltzingmouse Stamps! We hope you have enjoyed it as much as we have......there is a special announcement on Claire's blog today and at the bottom of this post, along with a small competition to wrap up the SOAP!

So on to my creation for today! We have been showing you last month's releases for the first three days and now we are going to showcase an older set that is just as lovely and certainly just as versatile and that is Spring Baskets!!!



I used one of the beautiful basket's in the stamp set and coloured it Easter Egg pink (I am sure there is a colour like that!) and filled it with the stamped eggs! As some of you know, we have many layers that we gather eggs from every day, so I love this addition to the stamp set!!

I cut it out with the Spellbinders Lacey Circles and aged it with Chamomile and Chai inks. My designer paper is from the beautiful Kaiser Craft 6 x 6 paper pad called Chanteuse.

Zva Creative Flourishes, some dainty doily die cuts and my homemade wrinkled ribbon finishes it off beautifully!! Happy Spring!!

Please make your way around to the other designer's fabulous creations and as you can see we have three new designers joining our team!! Niki Estes, Tosha Leyendekker and Kate Whelan!! Welcome girls!


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers to go with your pretty egg-filled Easter Basket Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely lacy vintage looking card... perfect for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a really beautiful girly-girl card-I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Bonnie! Love the pink basket and beautiful patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Bonnie! The soft colors are just perfect and I love the sponged ink, pearls, and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful paper!! And I love your pink basket. What a sweet and charming card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous17:43

    It just occurred to me that if anyone knew eggs it would be you! I love the natural colored eggs and the overall soft color scheme of the card! The pearls are a perfect tough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there Bonnie! Wonderful SOAP cards, dear girl... and gift bags. I LOVE the gift bags! I'm inspired to pull out my stamps and get to it, especially now that I finally have my coordinating dies.

    I miss you all!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soft and beautiful, Bonnie! I sure love that pink basket - what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab creation - love how you shaded those eggs in. makes me think of freshly harvested eggs that are ready to be dressed up for easter :) thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card! I love the pretty background paper and the ribbon, and the coloring of the eggs! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!