Pages

3 Apr 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps SOAP Day #3

Good day to you!

By now I think you know how the Waltzingmouse SOAP (Stamp of Approval Parade) works so I will just get into my card for the day, which is actually a creation that will go with Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge 40 and Sketch Challenge 41!!

 

I used WMS Vintage Banners stamped in Ranger Ink NEW Victorian Velvet and then hand cut (because I am still wahhh! waiting for my Spellbinders dies) with my little Fiskars pinking scissors. 

The patterned paper is Prima Melody 6 x 6 paper pad and cut out and adhered to a small paper bag from Wal-mart!

I tied some ribbon around the patterned paper and then added the bow with the banner image. The sentiment is from Bountiful Basket Additions and really fit perfectly into the circle area.

The butterfly is from the Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch - love the daintiness of this punch!

Please make sure you take a look at all the designers that have made creations especially for you!!

14 comments:

  1. Such beautiful gift bags!! Love how you used the pinking scissors to cut out the banners :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty gift bag. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow1 I love this!! What an adorable bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully decorated gift bags Bonnie! Love how you put your pinking shears to great use! The outcome looks awesome! Off to buy pinking shears today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bonnie - these are stunning gift bags. I love this idea and will be casing it for SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Bonnie, I love the pinking shear finish is a neat trick!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how very lovely-the beautiful bag is a gift in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pinked edges! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful bags that will just add to the thoughtfulness of any present found within them

    ReplyDelete
  10. The big banner stamp is perfect for your wonderful gift bags Bonnie! what a great packaging for a birthday present - love the papers and pretty butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful, Bonnie! Love the big banner and the colors in this card! And with the gorgeous butterflies, it's totally perfect!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful, Bonnie! The banner fits the bag perfectly, and all the little details you've added make this a gift in itself!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think you just sold me on the distress ink. i've been eyeing that shade and have been trying to talk myself out of it :) love those lil gift bags - what fun pp and banners to go with it. really like the pinking trim.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the inspiration, I cased your bag :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!