Pages

31 Aug 2011

You're out of this WORLD!

This week our challenge, at Hambo Hoedown, is all about dimension! and of course it makes perfect sense with this "Alien Spaceship" digi image from Hambo Stamps!

So let's make our creations with a bit of dimension shall we?!

I have used the Alien Spaceship with a little dimension - I couldn't get anything in my head except pop dots......of course after I was done I thought I could have used him on a gift box or bag - d'oh!


Yes, he is popped up and I used some Diamond Glaze to cover up the windshield - because heaven forbid he suffocates from breathing in oxygen haha!

I hope you try out our challenge - it's a great one!

Just so you know - Hambo Stamps also has some new rubber that was released last week - check it all out - CA-Yute!!



3 comments:

  1. I love the torn paper on this, Bonnie, and the combination of twine colors! Amazing coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little alien! He's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! This is so cute and FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!