Pages

27 Sept 2011

Smile!

Good morning! My coffee is in hand and I am writing up my post before heading to Sarnia to take my daughter to her math class! 

Of course, you remember that it really isn't a Math class but more of a social building class, self-awareness with a little psychology thrown in for good measure - she loves it - and that is all that matters!

Today I have The Cat's Pajamas weekly challenge for you - this week we had to make roses out of ribbon - a great video was available for us to watch and then off we go to make our own! 

Not as easy as the video - (is it ever?) - but I managed to pull it off relatively painlessly....hmph.....



I used the sweet little set - "Kick Some Grass", October Afternoon paper and a die or two!!



2 comments:

Thank you for your comments!