Pages

8 Feb 2012

Memories and Comfort....

Hey there...... We have had a few difficult weeks in our community with one of my golfing girls passing away.

We had Karen's funeral yesterday and even though I have been through a lot of funerals.....my age you know......this one seemed especially difficult....close friend and all.

Anyway, I am hoping this card may comfort the family a bit....





I used MFT's Clearly Sentimental about Sympathy.....a set of wonderfully comforting sentiments.....and I chose this one.....

The sketch isa variation of number 39 from MFT sketches and the patterned papers are from Lilybee Designs "Head Over Heels" 6 x 6 paper pad.....

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Bonnie. I'm sure the family appreciates this wonderful sentiment. So sorry for your loss...sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve learned a lot from your blog here! Keep on going, I will keep an eye on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!