Pages

15 Apr 2012

Mom

Good day - I am late in posting this...... so sorry about that!

It's time for Sentimental Sundays - this week we are asking you to "Frame-it"!! (and don't forget the sentiment!) Take a look over at the Sentimental Sundays website to see what you can win!

I decided to make a Mother's Day card since I am in a craft show the day before Mother's Day, I will need lots of cards!


I decided that since I have a frame die - that I would use it! All supplies used on my card are from Papertrey Ink - I love this set called Garden Variety and PTI is coming out with Garden Variety II tonight - wahoo! I also used the Garden Variety dies to make MY job easier today lol!


The little tag is from Tiny Tags from Papertrey Ink!

I hope you find some time to play in the challenge and maybe win some prizes!!

3 comments:

  1. This came out so great Bonnie! I have this set and the dies, but haven't used it yet. You've inspired me to get mine out. Wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Bonnie, I love the dimension :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card. Great colour combo.
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!