Pages

19 May 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #98!


Good morning! Smiley from millan.netBlogger is being .....sooo.......slow.......this morning so I may make this short and sweet - frustrating!

Today is another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and wow!! was it a doozie - but it ended up coming together quite easily - go figure.....check out the sketch - it is a great challenge!

I decided to use my NEW Chicken Wire background stamp set from Waltzingmouse Stamps, along with L'il Buddies and the woodgrain background from Way Out West.


For those of you not familiar with clear stamps, they are nice and pliable so you can shape them the way you want (within reason). I rounded the sentiment to fit into the 1 1/2" punch that is combined with one of the little chicks! So Cute!

The back ground on kraft cardstock, is stamped using the woodgrain background in Kraft ink. I stamped the chicken wire in Harvest Gold ink onto Harvest Gold cardstock and then used my 1" punch for my squares and freehand cut the rectangles.

I rounded the corners with the Corner Chomper and then sewed around - a little bit zig zaggy and a little bit straight.......

Add a pretty button and some twine and you have a get well card ready to go!




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful take on the sketch!!! LOVE how you used the chickenwire with the chicken (-: So super sweet!!
    Have a great week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!