Pages

24 Jun 2012

Happy Retirement!

Yesterday's Inspiration Challenge was from a sweet little shop right up my alley!! It is called My Sweet Muffin and has tons of funky little items for your (and mine) shopping pleasure!

I chose to use this little guy for my inspiration 

and brought out the My Favorite Things "Mouse in the House - Do Not Disturb" stamp and used it for a retirement card!


I used the Dienamics Monarch Border to trim under the ribbon and the Dienamics First Place Award Ribbon Die for the sentiment.


My papers are a new 6 x 6 paper pad called Buttercup from Lily Bee Designs that I purchased at Taylored Expressions!


Wow - what a busy summer we are having!! Our son is getting married in our backyard on July 21st so that has been my main focus lately - I have always told my children that I would never host a wedding -- haha!! but strangely I am really looking forward to getting my yard in shape - lots of things to do and lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Bonnie! That chair...I want one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that, he's taking a deep and really good sleep. Love the chair! Keep posting please. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!