Pages

2 Jun 2012

Our 100th Sketch WMS!!


We have lots of fun things happening for this special event so make sure you check out all the fun info on the challenge blog! There are prizes and a chance to be a Guest Mischief Maker.... wahoo!!

Here is our 100th sketch!

and here is the card I came up with:


I used the "Eat Cake" stamp set in purple - I have really been liking purple lately - and of course a bit of turquoise thrown in for absolute good measure!

I stamped one of the banners from "Bitty Banners" to make the scallops and trimmed around it to make a border - I love it!


Sure hope you can join us for the sketch challenge this week - the more people we have the better chance at winning a prize - and that is always good!!



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of these colors...don't think I could have mixed them! Love the banner border...one of my FAV sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake and the banner are just AMAZING! I love your fussy cut flowers with the gems, that big fat bow, and that pretty banner swag underneath it all! SO pretty Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I die over that banner/scallops...
    fabulous!!
    So gorgeous...
    the colors...
    love those little blooms and that oh so yummy bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie! Your card is so pretty!! I love the colour combo and the cake is just beautiful! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super charming Bonnie!! I love the mint/plum color combo!! Love the fun border along the bottom too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!