Pages

16 Jul 2012

TS Monday - Christmas in July!


Good morning! We are continuing our challenges this week with the Christmas in July theme on Totally Stampalicious! - with all this heat in Southern Ontario we are trying to kid ourselves into cooler weather lol!

I chose to use a Bugaboo image called Santa Called Stella  - I LOVE Stella!


This old gal was coloured with my copic markers and even received some stitching and die cut buttons for fun!






I did up a simple design for inside the card as well. This is such a fun stamp and sentiment set - you will love it!!

Can you join us for the challenge?!!

5 comments:

  1. love the bright red and green! Love it! the button dies and stitching are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper you used Bonnie, great job, and I love Stella...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous layering/layout....Stella is colored beautifully...fun holiday card

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw this card I just couldn't wait to see the inside. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, I love this card - the papers you chose are PERFECT! WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!