Pages

17 Sept 2012

Dancer......

Good Monday Morning!! Did you have a good weekend? - I certainly did - I bought myself a wee little birthday present - can you say Pandora??!! squeeeee!!

Our challenge this week at Totally Stampalicious is to make a girl birthday card or project.

I guess I wasn't listening (bad Bonnie!) during class, because I didn't do  birthday card - but I did create a girlie project!



I used Ballerina Brat -and one of the sentiments that come with it - she is one of my favorite Bugaboo stamps!  I paper pieced my little heart out using Cosmo Cricket papers.

The banner is cut with the Dienamics Banner Strip Die and stamped with the Mini Alphabet.

The cardstock and ribbon is from Stamping UP! and it is Cherry Cobbler- freaking gorgeous colour!!

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! love that banner! great layout! her little outfit is so cute! hope your bday was wonderful! i LOVE my Pandora bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!