Pages

4 Oct 2012

In My Corner

Yesterday Hope You Can Cling To challenge was to use FIVE words on your card - they could be different words or grouped as a sentiment....however you wanted to choose.

I decided to use a sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps Rescue Remedy Additions - I love this sentiment....



The card base, ribbon and ink is Blueberry Sky from Papertrey Ink. I used a bit of recycling for my scallops at the top of my card heehee....

I die cut some wildflowers from the Papertrey Ink die Larger Than Life and added them to the side of the sentiment.

My patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye and is called Bluebell - I love it!

You should check out the Hope You Can Cling Too Challenges - there are over 150 prizes to be won!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue with the Kraft colors Bonnie - what a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!