Pages

30 Jun 2014

Stamps and Dies for Sale

Hi everyone! I have decided that it is time to pare down and sell some of my crafting supplies. 

I have several stamp sets and dies listed and I will have more over the next few days.

I am putting them on the old blog in the hopes that someone might give them more love than I have been able to lately.

Today I am listing My Favorite Things stamps and dies.  

I accept Paypal and will ship to Canada and United States only.  Of course, pickup is always welcome!!  

Shipping is $2 each item, 3 or more $6.00 flat -the list will be edited as items sell…..If you would like something, please email me at robosharp@xplornet.com


Die-namics Priced as Listed


Dienamics Blueprints 1, 2,  4, 5, 6  - $20 each

Jumbo Banner Day $10
Ticket Book $15
Keys and Locks $12
Button Border $9
Staggered Heart Border $8
Jumbo Party Hat $10
paint Brushes $5
Tear Drop Tree $5
Picnic Basket $8
Flower Box $12

LikeCute-a-Tude SOLDMy Basket of EggsSerenity


All of the following stamp sets $9.00 each


Clearly Sentimental about Family
Clearly Sentimental about Pets
Clearly Sentimental about Harvesting
Clearly Sentimental about Romance
Clearly Sentimental about Grandparents
Western Sentiments    
Gift Card Greetings  
Off the Chart Document It
You're So Special to Me - Wendy Burns
It's a Pirate's Life
Chalkboard Greetings Too

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!