Pages

2 Sept 2014

Just Because...

Good Morning and happy Labour Day!  I have a card to share that I created for the most recent Curtain Call Challenge....




I just love everything about Autumn.  I love the gorgeous fresh morning breezes when hanging out the clothes......the crispy crunch of the autumn leaves on the pathway that leads to out grandchildren's home.....the steamy windows when the stew is simmering........




Maile Belles has a great influence over me, with her wonderful clean simplicity......I love how she splits the panels on her cards....thus....

This gorgeous fall leaves is from the Papertrey Ink stamp set "Friendly Flowers".  I stamped them with Papertrey Ink's Canyon Clay and Scarlet Jewel ....and Hero Arts Pale Tomato..... I added a few bits of copic colouring to enhance the leaves.....




A few little golden baubles finish off the fall theme.......

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie I love the separated panel! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love how you stamped these lovely pieces. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. Love those beautiful leaves and the colors. The sketch looks great too. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, love your card! So elegant composition and colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love the design!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!