Pages

25 Jan 2016

Hugs and Critters...

Good day and what a sunny gorgeous day it is here!

Simon Says Stamp 's Wednesday Challenge is to use a "critter" on your creation - no problem here - I won a gift certificate from Newton's Nook and I loaded up on some of their cute critter stamps yay!

I did just a little bit of masking to place the bunny behind the fence, sort of sideways.  Using Zig water-colour pens, I coloured them up and then fussy cut it and added it to my card.



The various background papers were die cut with the Landscape Trio Creative Cuts die from Mama Elephant.

I have a lot of different paper pads here and some of the sheets are all over the place in my drawer so I used some of them for my card - I don't like it when the patterned paper is not known to me but such is the life of a disorganized stamper - ME!



The sentiment "hugs" is from Simon Say Stamps newest release and I see it is out of stock right now - but I am sure it will be replenished soon!  I die cut two and offset each one so the sentiment was more noticeable.

I tied it with some ribbon because I have so much that I need to use --yikes!

Take a peak at the challenge and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. hello Bonnie! super cute card,. I adore all your amazing details....luv! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!