Pages

14 Apr 2016

Fusion Card Challenge - April Showers

Happy Thursday and welcome to the Fusion Card Challenge where I am excited to be guesting for the next couple of challenges!

To start off this week, we have a rainbow challenge and/or sketch challenge - you can choose to be inspired by the photo or the sketch or BOTH!



I chose the photo - I mean who can resist a rainbow?

I began by water colouring a bright rainbow wash for my background using my Zig Real Brush Markers and Tim Holtz watercolour paper - and then thoroughly LET IT DRY - yes I yelled, but it is so very important.




After die cutting my rainbow panel with Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die set, I stamped my Reverse Confetti sentiment from God is Good  with Versafine Onyx Black ink and then adhered it to my white card base.

Then I die cut some clouds using Mama Elephant's Landscape Trio Dies and white cardstock along with polka dot vellum - I love the softness of this!



After adding Gold Star Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh - I decided it was done and to leave it alone.. GAH!!! I am so tempted to over do my creations!

Why don't you head on over to the Fusion Card Challenge and try it out this week - actually it is always a two week challenge - but it sounds better saying it my way hah!

7 comments:

  1. So good to have you join us as out GD and wow you started with an amazing card, watercolouring is superb and love the double clouds, stunning Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Bonnie! I LOVE your layered clouds and wonderful watercolor background - what a beautiful way to illustratetat CS Lewis quote! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, SPECTACULAR colors, LOVE your zig coloring!!! Wonderful and HAPPY HAPPY Card!!! So happy to have you with FUSION this month!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Bonnie. I love the sentiment. Congrats on guesting at FUSION.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainbow watercolouring= LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The bold sentiment against that gorgeous background is so striking and the clouds at the bottom really seal the deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for writing this post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!