Pages

24 Sept 2016

Creative Guest Designer at Inspired By!



Good Morning - I was just thrilled to be invited by Tracey McNeely to be the focus of this week's Inspired by All the Pretty Things challenge!  This is one of my favourite challenges - the inspirational photos just get my creative juices rolling rolling rolling!!  Head on over and find out a wee bit more about little old me!

So how about this week's photo?! How could you NOT be inspired - such a pretty theme, not to mention those autumn colours - I can feel it in the air - can you?!



The mum's just drove me crazy so I dug out Papertrey Ink's Mum's the Word stamp set and dies and stamped away to my hearts content.....:)

Using my MISTI (which makes this kind of stamping soooooo easy)  I used three different Papertrey Ink inks on the mum's - Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise and Canyon Clay. All those cute little leaves were stamped with Papertrey Ink Green Parakeet and New Leaf.



Using the Sentiment Splits: Curve Vertical Die, I diecut white and Harvest Gold cardstock.  I only showed a sliver of the Harvest gold to highlight the yellows in the mums - I'm so so so so smart hah!

The patterned paper is from the Woodblock Prints Patterned Paper Collection - I love the autumn colours!


I stamped the sentiment, from Sentiment Splits Stamp Set, in Versafine Onyx Black ink and popped up one of the smallest little mum's as an embellishment.

So happy to have been a guest this week at Inspired by All the Little Things - thank you to Tracey for having me design this week - LOVE it!!





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured at Inspired by All the Little Things! Your card is gorgeous! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Congratulations Bonnie and a wonderfully beautiful card, gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mums are colored so beautifully and I'm not sure I have this right, but I'm guessing you just partially inked up the stamps with the different colors? LOVE this card and am always a fan of all of your creations! So happy to have you guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! What a lovely take on the inspiration photo. So glad you could guest with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie so thrilled to have you as my guest this week! Your card is such a perfect take on the challenge inspiration and your mum is fabulously ombre!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful piece of work, very deserving of guest spot. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!