Pages

25 Sept 2016

Giving Thanks....for Coffee?!



Today, I have another card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop!  I had some of those delicious mum's left over from this post yesterday, so I used them on today's creation. I love when that happens - it makes for a quick card!


Using a dark wood patterned paper as my background, I adhered the mum's along with the stamped and diecut coffeepot from Papertrey Ink's Cup of Cheer.

Using my MISTI, I was able to use three shades of ink for the coffee pot - Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise and then swiping Canyon Clay on a diagonal for a fun shading effect!

The sentiment, from the Giving Thanks  mini stamp set, was stamped on a stitched diecut from MFT's Die-namics Blueprints 20.


You have until September 30th to add your coffee loving (or tea) creation to the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - get your stamps out and have some fun!

20 comments:

  1. Bonnie your card with the Chrysanthemums is just wonderfull.
    These flowers are the real thing here in Holland in the Autumn/fall period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Love the golden colors against the dark BG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! So simple but yet so pretty. Love how you combined those Papertrey Ink stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the background paper and the yummy orangey-yellow images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rustic feel of this card and you did a gorgeous job of coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how your colors pop off the dark wood background. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so totally love the colors you chose for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be still my heart, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eek! This is just gorgeous! Love those mums and that coffee pot, especially how they pop off that wood background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card! I love all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the old fashioned coffee pot and those beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those mums are gorgeous! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonnie, this is perfect. The woodgrain and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I pinned this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, love those big bright flowers against the neutral background

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Positively gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!