Pages

1 Oct 2016

The Challenge - Batty about you!

I am thrilled to be The Challenge's Guest Designer this week!  With this challenge - every week is a whole new ball game....uhm...challenge!





This week is a sketch challenge so I brought out my new Reverse Confetti Treat Yo-self stamp set. My background patterned papers are from Reverse Confetti Fright Night 6 x 6 Pad- their NEW patterned papers! Using Your Next Stamp's Double Stitched Hills Die, I cut the patterned paper to make some scary hills - right?!



I stamped the sentiment onto the white circle cut from the Circle 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts and adhered it to the scalloped Confetti Cuts circle..  I popped it up too the patterned paper and flanked it with the cute bats from Halloween Bits Confetti Cuts.  I couldn't resist placing the ghost behind the scalloped circle peeking out and saying BOO!



I also made a little treat container using the Treat Tube Topper Confetti Cuts.  I diecut two toppers and stamped the sentiment in Reverse Confetti Tangerine Ink. This is the easiest container ever to put together - two pieces of tape per end is all you need! 

I tied black twine around each end and slid it onto the plastic tube that is full of Trident Gum - and it's orange - what a score!

My black twine was not in a co-operative mood.


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Bonnie, I love your ghost,bats and the fun Halloween papers. So glad you could join us as Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!