Pages

25 Mar 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Miss You

Good morning and welcome to another challenge week at Crazy 4 Challenges!  

This week Frances - who loves owls -  has challenged you to create something with an owl on it!  Easy right?!

I decided to use Neat and Tangled's stamp set Better Together since the sweet little girl is holding an owl.  I stamped her with Versafine black and coloured her with my new Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers -they are so cool - a great watercolored effect with the control of a marker.....fast and easy to use!



I also made a quick watercolour background on watercolored paper and added a tree branch and diecut some funky coloured leaves - just perfect in my opinion!







Thanks for coming around today and look in your craft haul to find an owl stamp or sticker and enter our Crazy 4 Challenges Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!