Pages

11 Mar 2017

Wishing you a Beautiful Day!

Good Morning...I have some exciting news - I am now on the design team with the crazy girls over at Crazy 4 Challenges! There are exciting challenges to come!

Tuesday the 14th March is both Moth-er Day (focusing on Moths) and Learn About Butterflies
Day.  So our challenge this week is for you to include a Butterfly or Moth on your card. Bonus points if you include a flower on your card to celebrate Plant a Flower Day tomorrow (12th March)



Since I didn't include flowers on my card, I don't receive any bonus points this week booo!

I decided to use Papertrey Ink's Life is Beautiful stamp set and dies. I really like how you can use the butterfly dies or double stamp to create the feeling of using a die - a lot of potential for this set!


I added a button to each butterfly tied with some twine - to add a third colour for interest - along with sequins for fun!!

Join us over at Crazy 4 Challenges- won't you?!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Bonnie, loving your butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the CRAZIES ! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!