Pages

7 Oct 2017

Hugs!

Good Morning! It's my month on the Crazy 4 Challenges website - I have some fun challenges for you this month and I hope you will join us!

We have a Guest Stamper all month - head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges website and check out who is joining us - *hint - she's pretty darn close to me in more ways than one!!

Today is National Cardmaking Day - a day full of crafty experiments or just stamping for fun!

My challenge to you is to - Make a Card!! Such an easy challenge - it's all about having a good time relaxing in your craft area.



Papertrey Ink is the star of my card this week - Using Mini Blooms, I stamped several small flowers in different colours along the bottom half of the card panel.

I die cut the word HUGS from the Papertrey Ink HUGS die set in cardstock and textured vellum and layered it on top of the flowers.  I trimmed the top corner and layered it onto red and kraft cardstock.



Well, that is it for this week - please link up any card you have made this week to our Crazy 4 Challenges link - it's fun!!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous19:53

    this is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!