Pages

13 Oct 2019

Every day is a fresh start!

 Well, I can’t believe that it’s been two years since I have posted.  A lot has happened in the stamping industry since then. Stamp companies have closed and stamp companies have opened ... I am still into stamping, but have mostly been posting on Instagram, so I’m going to try to blog again ...yay!

 I am revamping my stamp room so it is very disorganized.  I have found/discovered so much product that I had stashed away...it is so fun to use it before I lose it again haha

One of the sets I found behind “stuff” was Papertrey Ink’s Grand Botanical Dies, so I created! I used a few different colours of cardstock for these cards so that you can make a few different creations with all the colours!



The sentiment is from Pen & Ink stamp set and I added a few sweet sequins to the mix!  So sorry about the lighting.... my room is in such an uproar I can’t find my light 😑

Until next time...maybe I’ll post some photos of the mess 😫




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!