Pages

29 Oct 2007

Bruised Cruisabella....

I've got no more than 6 minutes to upload this photo so I sure hope my DIAL-UP and BLOGGER work right today!!!!



I am doing the Paper Pretties SIYJ tonight at 6:00 pm and it is now 5:54pm!



I made this card for a friend who hit a deer with her new car on Saturday night and totalled it..... I thought she might think it is cute, but she may just be totally pissed off!! YIKES!! Hope not!



Cruisabella, of course, from Stamping Bella, backed on some cardstock I had laying around and the base of the card of the Beautiful paper by Basic Grey - Perhaps....



Bits and pieces of this and that....clip, ribbon.



Stamped the sentiment "recorded on" by Technique Tuesday underneath and wrote the date of the accident on it.....just in case she forgets....HAHAHA!!



Fat Chance that will happen! Well off to Stamp in my Jammies -- see ya!!



LUCKY ME!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!