Pages

17 Nov 2007

It's a Cosmo Christmas!!



Not your average Christmas card here today ladies and gentlemen!

A little bit on the different edge this afternoon....


Cosmo lady is living it up at Christmas....she is from Inky Antics and I just LOVE her attitude!


I think she is saying "Happy Holidays Boys!!"


The name of the stamp is "Cocktail Time" - but to me --that is a BIG understatement - don't you think - LOL!


She is colored with my daughter's copics that I used when I was looking after the little guy, Jake (thanks, Marcie). Bubbles are lime green stickles - oh my goodness, I luv that stickles stuff!! - it gives such a cute little pop to a card - check out her earrings and necklace too!! Yep - stickles!!


The background stamp "Happy Holidays" is from Stamping Bella and is stamped in Versamark chalk ink - "Ocean Depth" and then embossed with clear powder. Card is tied with Offray green ribbon and turquoise with green polka dot ribbon.

Added some turquoise brads and backed it on lilac cardstock and then popped it up on some delicious Doodlebug green GLITTER paper. This is called sugar coated and I got it at my local scrapbook store. This paper is FABULOUS!! It is cardstock weight and makes a great embellishment to your cards. I have it in red and green and white....so prepare to see a lot of it - woo hoo!!

This card was made for the Stamping Bella color challenge which was Lovely lilac, temp. turquoise, regal rose and certainly celery. I am kind of stretching it with the certainly celery.....and there is not too much regal rose.....however..... I hope they accept it!

What's for supper, Lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!