Pages

4 Nov 2007

Tins tins and more tins...........

Still working on all those nugget tins for our Christmas bazaar at our church....I am posting all of these so that you can have some ideas for your tins.....not because I have nothing better to do !! ROFL!!

I could be making tins!!

All the nuggets in these tins are covered with Avery labels that have been stamped using Papertrey Ink Holiday Treats Stamp Set.....a gorgeous set....if I have never said so before....and I am sure I have....oh yeh!.....


This is such a great idea for gifts for teachers or when you have an exchange at work...I am still not sure what to charge for these tins.....any ideas??......

There are thousand of pictures over on Splitcoast Stampers of these tins so check them out!!

The brown and blue set of nuggets was cased from Debbie Olsen over on Papertrey Ink. She is a one of many beautiful designers over there who make absolutely gorgeous things and have
fan-ta-bulous ideas (oh yeah, that is a word!!) Ribbon was from Michaels .59 cent bin!! Snowflake paper is from Imaginescence....so pretty and glittery!!



This red scalloped tag was stamped with a rubber stamp from Michaels $1.50 bin. Oh yeh!! How great is that? Not a bad stamp and it is Christmasy and kind of cute eh?!! Tied with a bit of ribbon from Jacksonbelle Embellishments and a snowflake punched from my snowflake punch in vellum. I paper pierced around the edge of the scalloped tag and then went around it with white gel pen to give it some oomph!!

Anyway, hope we can make some money for the church!!

Off to the neighbours for supper......their son is cooking duck for supper!!

LUCKY ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!