Pages

27 Dec 2007

I zigged when I should have zagged.....

Oh ya, I zigged when I should have zagged!! LOL!!

I sewed again and I am sew far not doing sew bad!

Well, you can see how "well" I did on this Hanna card.......

The top left hand corner of the Hanna panel kind of got off track....I think that is probably what Hanna is looking at. I imagine she is thinking "Holy cow......please DON'T get any closer!...." LOL!


This Hanna stamp set is called "Rain Day" and she is so darn cute! as are all the Hanna stamp sets.


I stamped her on white cardstock from Papertrey Ink (ya KNOW I luv it!)

Then I restamped her on designer paper-I bought this pack at a garage sale, so I don't have a CLUE what kind it is. It was just a bunch of 8 x 8 sheets, which I LUV! because sometimes 6 x 6 are too darn small!

Anywhooo, then I cut out her ever-luvin' coat and boots from the DP and glued them on to the stamped image on the white cardstock.

My copics were great because I had the colors I needed that matched this card - sometimes I don't have match ups, since I only have the FIRST set of 72 copic ciao markers and I really want the SECOND set of 72 (what a baby eh?) ROFL!!

This is where I purchased my copics, a place called Oozak Online, at a fantastic price, AND I got them within a week which was fantastic shipping!!!

All That Scraps also has the Ciao markers and she sells them in sets AND individually, so that would be a fantastic way to get collecting!

My Favorite Things sells the Copic Ciao in sets also, and her price is good too, PLUS you could grab some stamps while you are there!! You can't go wrong.... LOL!

I am sure there are a lot of places that sell them but those are the sites I usually stalk.....er.....shop.

Man, I can gab!

Okay, I colored her up and glued her to the same paper I stamped her boots on. Then I thought it looked a little empty, so I sewed HER up, along with the background DP and I sewed right OVER the ribbon!! I felt VERY powerful doing that......

The green ribbon is from Wal-mart and it is called Offray ribbon, a very pretty silky satin ribbon, that ties very nicely - Now if I MUST go to Walmart, I stalk the ribbon aisle for bar-goons, and I usually see some and I grab some ribbon also.......... pfththth!! I must be having a chocolate high.....


Woo hoo!! LUCKY ME!!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I would NOT have noticed the sewing if you hadn't pointed it out . . . what I DID notice is how fantastic the umbrella coloring is with that gorgeous ribbon! GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!