Pages

8 Feb 2008

Another Verve Card!

I just can't seem to get enough of this Verve Visual "Heart to Heart" stamp set! Obviously I like it very much! Perfect for Valentine Cards.....


I made this for Kraftin' Kimmie's Celebration Challenge #4 - to make a lovey dovey card!

The designer paper is by Fancy Pants Sweet Pea collection - beautiful paper that I got at Scrapbook Studio in London. They have a fabulous store with sooooo much selection - if you get my drift!! *groan....

The cardstock is Papertrey Ink white cardstock - so heavy and just perfect for card bases.

The dark pink paper is Worldwin cardstock which I purchased at The Paper Pickle. They too have a great selection of stamps, paper --younameittheyvegotit!! sort of store! *double groan.....

I added brads by Making Memories and Offray white ribbon.

I stamped, cut out and popped up the heart because I mucked up the original heart! Isn't that great - there is usually a way to save a card through different techniques!!


LUCKY ME!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh! That's purty! I love that DP! It's absolutely yummy! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!