Pages

29 Feb 2008

Get comfy and rest!!

I bought some stamps from Ellen Hutson's store last week and what can I say.....the service was absolutely fabulous and the shipping just the same!!

I ordered these cute little stamps on Wednesday and they were at my destination on Friday!! How great is that!!?

This card is made with these cutie-patootie Karen Lockhart stamps from Ellen's store!

I am always so inspired by Michelle Wooderson's creations and this was no different......

Now, Michelle, genious that she is, made her own plaid paper in this post, while I chose to just use patterned paper!

As you can see I was soooooo inspired to pretty much case directly!!

But is this not a perfect card for all those ailing people out there! There is sooo much sickness going around and maybe this card will help a teeny tiny bit!!

I coloured the stamp with copics and the ribbon is from Stamping Up and it is called Night of Navy. The patterned paper was snitched from Marcie's stash so I don't know, but it is so cute and matches perfectly!!

Get Well Soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!