Pages

16 Feb 2008

Happy Easter!!

Oh yeh.......Easter is coming!!

I have always really like this image, but I could never figure out how to use it! I say that alot, I know!!

It seems you have to figure out the right layout for your stamps....then the possibilities are endless!!

The image stamp is from American Artstamp and is called "Easter Bonnet". I got her at the Paper Pickle for free before Christmas since I spent sooooo much!! man......

I coloured her with my copics and lightly sponged around the edges of the scallops with lime green ink.


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's stamp set "Limitless Labels"

I added two little blings from Verve Visual and set her up on the designer paper.

The dotted background paper is Dream Street Papers, the striped DP is Basic Grey Gypsy and the ribbon is Offray.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I think you found the perfect fit for your stamp! This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love the lime green on this card! The colors are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!