Pages

15 Feb 2008

A sketch challenge

Boy, it doesn't take much to lose your groove.....BAM!!!(as Emeril would say) and it was gone! Well, hopefully BAM!! and it will be back!

It is just so weird to just stand there and look at ALL the pretty paper and stamps (and I DO have a lot-it's a sickness, I know)and not have a clue what to do with it......it's nuts.....

Anyway, I had ordered 100 (yep) coasters from Scrappin' Great Deals and they showed up today - man she IS fast because I put my order in on Tuesday night and it was in my mailbox today!
So I got the coasters and decided I better do something with these. I remembered that I had seen some coaster post-it note holders over on Chris' blog, so I headed over there and found the tutorial and started putting a couple together.

They go soooo fast and they are so cute and easy! A great way to use up your scrap paper!!

Just add paper to your coaster, sand it down and adhere the post-it note pads!! Add your clips and ribbon and VOILA!!

Okay, on to the next!!

LUCKY ME!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love this and will be doing it SOON. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Bonnie! Thanks for the link! I've been wanting to get my hands on some coasters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!