Pages

31 Mar 2008

Happy Birthday......

I received the new Birthday Basics set from Papertrey Ink last week and that gorgeous new paper!!


I HAD to use them again.....they are too beautiful to be sitting for long!


The card is pretty self-explanatory except I had teeny weeny issue with a teeny weeny stamp.......I dropped it......ugh!!!


I wanted to stamp just a few little leaves from the Out on a Limb stamp set from Papertrey Ink in Spring Moss ink so I peeled off the teeny leaf stamp (which is not that teeny) which I had not cleaned the last time I used it (BAD ME!!) and so it was not tooo sticky.......and it fell off the acrylic block onto the floor!


My stamp room is not the size of a gymnasium ......it couldn't have gone far, could it?? Yep, I couldn't find it anywhere.....I even kept the dog out because then I would have blamed her.....I never did find it....still looking......

So I took the large leaves stamp and inked up ONE teeny leaf and stamped the few leaves that I wanted on this image.......what a dummy I am.....

Anyway, I used both months releases of cardstock from Papertrey Ink, Spring Moss and Berry Sorbet and the pink patterned paper.

The sentiment if from the new Birthday Basics stamp set from Papertrey Ink. The ribbon is the spring moss swiss dot ribbon, also from Papertrey Ink - obviously it is a Papertrey Ink day again!!!

I LOVE IT!!


3 comments:

  1. this card is beautiful, sure the stamp will show up, I remember once watching a small acrylic stamp go down the drain as I was using the sink to wash them, never again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty. I love the colors you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color you used! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!