Pages

27 Mar 2008

I HATE THIS!!

Winter that is! I am HATING winter! Yes, I agree that hate is a strong word but I can't think of anything else to say about it right now.

I promised I would be back to give you the details on the last post and here I am!!

That card has that cutie Bitzy Bugz Tubby Time stamped on Papertrey Ink white cardstock and coloured with copics.

The cuttlebug folder that I used is the spots/dots embossing folder from Scrappin' Great Deals.

Scrappin Great Deals is having a sale right now and all week!! If you order $60 worth of merchandise you will get $15 off!! This is on all week while they are in Florida (where I bet it isn't snowing!) so take advantage while you can!!

For Goodness Sakes!!!!!

I just got this weather warning e-mailed to me.....


"SNOW...LOCALLY HEAVY...WILL THEN OCCUR
THROUGHOUT THE EVENING HOURS BEFORE EXITING EASTWARD AFTER
MIDNIGHT.


TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS WILL RANGE FROM 3 TO 6 INCHES FOR
LOCATIONS SOUTH OF AND INCLUDING THE I 69 CORRIDOR. SLEET MAY
BRIEFLY MIX IN WITH THE SNOW NEAR THE OHIO BORDER...RESULTING IN
SLIGHTLY LOWER TOTAL SNOWFALL OF 2 TO 4 INCHES."


YUCKY!! We are in Southern Ontario, but we generally get the same weather as Ohio and Lower Michigan.

I have a Riley card to post tomorrow. I can't post it tonight because when I take pictures at night, it is a complete disaster LOL!

Tata for now!!

1 comment:

  1. I think hate is an appropriate word for a winter that will just not go away! We don't usually get a ton a snow, but it has been cold and rainy for weeks (mostly). I'm so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!