Pages

8 May 2008

Thank you Mister!!

I wanted to do a masculine card and put my Papertrey Ink "Father Knows Best" paper to some use!

I know that I am not the only one who buys "stuff" , only to have it lay around and hardly ever use it! I am VOWING to change that - well, for today anyway!! LOL!

Papertrey Ink's last release included some gorgeous yellows and oranges - known as Lemon Tart and Summer Sunrise.



Once I received it I absolutely LOVED the Lemon Tart - but the Summer Sunrise - ummmm....... not so much.


However, now that I have used it, my mind is changing like the wind!!


Yes, it is fairly bright, but when used with the "Father Knows Best" designer paper, it tends to tone itself down, I think.


I stamped with my Papertrey Ink's Anniversary set, Simple Little Things. This is a set that is NOT for sale - too bad - but you had to earn it by buying at least 12 stamp sets during their year February 2007 - February 2008.


I am NOT ashamed in the least to say that I easily fulfilled that requirement, (don't tell hubby) so I received the set, which is a full stamp set, not one of the mini ones - with several images and sentiments - a great set!!


So get to work, buy some stamp sets and don't be left out of the anniversary set next year!!


Supplies:
Stamp set: Papertrey Ink Simple Little Things
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise and Lemon
Designer Paper: Papertrey Ink Father Knows Best
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, Brilliance Black
Accessories: PTI summer sunrise satin ribbon, pop up dots, Tombow monomulti glue

3 comments:

  1. Great going using your Papertrey Inc.'s paper! The card look so nice! Have a happy healthy day! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card, love the colors and layout. have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy card stock colors! I hoard my paper too! I don't know why, I just do. I think it runs in my genes. Mom alway hoarded fabric. She got the sewing genes and I got the paper crafting genes.
    Love your masculine card! It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!