Pages

19 Jul 2008

Fairy Tale Adventures!! (2)

AGAIN!!??


Ya....I had to make another card, I love this set, Fairy Tale Adventures so much!!


Once Upon a Time there was a Prince with a fuzzy purple pet Dragon named Star.....The End


This magical paper is from DCWV and is part of their Once upon a Time 8 x 8 paper pack and I dabbered around the edges with 'Pearl' Adirondack Metallic Acrylic Paint Dabber


The base is Memory Box Lavender and it is a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card, which you know, I don't usually do, but because I wanted to get both the Prince and his Dragon on the same card, I did it!


Did you catch the "fuzzy dragon" part? I flocked him!! It is so easy to do - good grief! I should flock everything!



I just stamped and coloured both the images with copics and then ran my glue pen over the part on the dragon that I wanted flocked.


The flock is very fine, but you just pick up little bits between your fingers and sprinkle it on the glue, then pat it down, then sprinkle some more, and pat it down some more!!



It probably took me about 30 seconds, so it does take up a hoard of time!! HAHA! Then you just pick up your card and kind of flutter it over the G file - I didn't flick it, in case it all fell off, which it probably wouldn't have, but I just didn't want to!


Purple Flock - who'd a thought???


I punched out the stars with my Stamping Up star punches, and the ribbon is from a gi-mungous box of ribbon I got at Costco, forever ago - I must use it!!


7 comments:

  1. So darn cute! Great dp and flocking. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Love your story-just how I would have told it!! The purple flocking is fantastic and I love how you edged the dp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - Bonnie - this is so darn cute - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story!!! You are soooo funnny!!! The flocking is great, I've never tried it but now I HAVE TO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea Bonnie! My DD would just sit there and stroke it for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that flocking! I have a whole kit from Doodlebug Designs and have yet to use it...you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I am lovin' that purple flock! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!