Pages

24 Jul 2008

You're a Star, Champ!! ......

I have been so busy and therefore neglecting my "Simons Says Stamp" stamps. I am SO bad.....!

This card uses Stamping UP! Kraft paper with chocolate chip and very vanilla layers on top.




The very vanilla was Cuttlebugged with the Numbers embossing folder and a couple of Basic Grey Archaic brads were added with a background of kiwi bazill cardstock.

I layered up the trophy onto the kiwi cardstock and then added dimensionsal and layered that onto more chocolate chip cardstock.

I LOVE these colours together!!

I used my Stamping UP! star punches to make a couple of stars to add to the trophy image.

The ribbon is some luscious May Arts ribbon that I got from Jacksonbelle Embellishments, a loooong time ago!!

These stamps are just perfect for any occasion really, masculine or feminine.....in fact, maybe I'll just go make me a girly card!! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. You're right! This could be a masculine or feminine card! Great idea to use the numbers as background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!