Pages

31 Oct 2008

Happy Hallowe'en!!

Happy Friday everyone!

I am celebrating Hallowe'en with a Christmas card!!

Today is Friday and that means another Friday Free for All at Embellish-It Scrapbooking.

It is my turn to issue the challenge to the Design Team this week
AND to all of you out there! Please play along if you can and upload your card to the gallery. Use the keyword FC14 so we can find your creation!!

My challenge this week is to use some sort of recycling on your creation!

Oh yes, you know you will have tons of candy wrappers lying around - use them on a card!! Or any little bit of scrapbooking "garbage" - apply it somehow, someway to your altered object!



My little piece of "garbage" is the back of the Prima Painted Petals packaging! So simple - you just have to keep your eyes open to find that perfect thing!

I stamped the wreath from the 2008 Holiday Tags stamp set in the Ocean Tides ink and attached a few little bling-y thing-y's - it killed me to do that - I am SUCH a hoarder!!

Then I punched it out with the Marvy Punch and set it aside.

I embossed my white cardstock with one of the
"Just My Type" Cuttlebug embossing folders - cute little borders that are only about 1/2" wide and there are 5 of them in a package! Very cool.....

I adhered my "garbage" lol! and tied the new Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides satin ribbon around it.

When I attached the image with dimensionals, I decided right then to stop fussing, fiddling and/or dithering about it - like I usually d
o!

Don't forget you are most welcome to try this challenge or any other Friday Challenge we have - there is absolutely no time limit - only for us lol! so feel free to upload your creation any time into our gallery!! If you do my recycling challenge this week - use the keyword FC14!!

I just took a peek and the challenge has yet to b
e loaded - you know those west coast people - probably still sleeping!! I suppose it is still before 6 am!!

Have a safe night!





7 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the cool way to use up "Garbage!" awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Bonnie! What a gorgeous scrap you got there, just gorgeous :)

    And hope you have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cooool card!! I love your new 'look' too! So feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO elegant to have been garbage. Love it. The bling on the wreath-like sentiment is dreamy & that ribbon! Ouuuuulala! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty! I love the colors and the bling on the wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!