Pages

3 Jan 2009

Indulge.....in the Limited Supplies Challenge!

That should be my word of the year...........

indulge

but I think I may have used it last year regarding stamps......... haha!!


I bought some Unity Stamps a couple of weeks ago when they had a sale.............
see, I can justify a sale.......

and I love this quote from Carol Shields and since I have read a couple of her novels,
I had to purchase this quote (and others........)!




Carol Shields was a fabulous author who wrote,
among others,
"The Stone Diaries",
Happenstance and

a particularly raw novel called "Unless".


"Unless" is a novel about a beautifully bright and brilliant young woman who,
for no apparent reason to her family,
suddenly leaves home to beg on a Toronto corner with the sign "goodness" around her neck.
It examines the reasoning behind her actions and the emotions that her family go through.

Great reading!!


Anyway, I'm off track here, but this card is for Thursday's,
I mean Friday's Limited Supplies Challenge - anyone else getting the days mixed up this week??
I keep thinking it is Sunday - everyday!!!


The challenge on Friday was to use your favourite things, colours, embellishments, nesties!!

YAY!


Mine are buttons, ribbon (LUV!!) nesties and today----one stamp quotes!

Supplies: Stamps: Unity Stamp Co
Paper: Prism baby blue, Papertrey Ink Spring Moss and white, vellum
Ink: Brilliance black
Others: Nestabilities, buttons, twine, May Arts ribbon, sheer Maya Road Ribbon





5 comments:

  1. This is positively stunning Bonnie! Love the quote and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP! OMG this is GORGEOUS Bonnie! Taylor was just showing me these big awesome Unity quotes...there goes my wallet! LOVE it and love the buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love it Bonnie,what an awesome quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bonnie it's GORGEOUS!! I love everything about it! What a great quote and a fabulous stamp design - I can see why it's a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great quote and a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!