Pages

17 Sept 2009

Happy Hallowe'en.......

The TWO DAY JustRite FONT blog hop starts today and runs through tomorrow! You can see the work of 54 designers over two days and the wonderful things they can do with the JustRite fonts.

The links for today's and tomorrow's hop are on the JustRite blog (click) and all of the designer's blogs. I am in the hop tomorrow so come on back and see what I have created with the JustRite fonts!!


I have another Little Paper Shop Hallowe'en card made with {Boo!} and {Jena Witch}. Both of these sets are on sale until next Tuesday and you still have loads of time to make your Halloween cards.




The yummy paper is Basic Grey's 6 x 6 paper pad Eerie and I added the strip of black cardstock punch with the Drippy Goo edger punch. I LOVe that punch! I saw it used as mud drippings in a card magazine so it is not just for Hallowe'en - although isn't it cute?

I also used Papertrey Ink's
Tags for Spring set and stamped the kitty in the middle. The tag is highlight with Zva Jet Crystal Dots...perfect!

Thanks for coming around and visiting.....


7 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't buy that MS punch until I get the rest off my list but it looks awesome here esp. with that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!! Love it all! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun, Bonnie! The color just pops against the white background! That paper and punch are on their way to my house now -- can't wait to use 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Don't you just love that drippy goo punch? It's so much fun! Your card is really cute, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, I was holding off on the drip punch, but now that I've seen it "in action", I can thinking about it more serious. It could be melty icicles too (glitter paper). Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I'd better get going on my Halloween cards! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I sooo want that drippy goo border punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!