Pages

7 Dec 2009

Little Paper Shop Challenge #45

Good morning! Just to let you know, today is the last of the sale at Little Paper Shop so be sure to hop on over and grab what you need! With sets marked down from 10% off to 70% off, they are perfect for those last minutes Christmas gifts!

For this week's LPS Challenge, we have a GREAT sketch from the fabulous Cindy Haffner! Hop on over to the Little Paper Shop blog to see the sketch and what you could win if you participate!



Okay, my card is different than my card on the Little Paper Shop preview that I showed. I didn't like the blah-ness (new word) of that card so I thought if I added a little more colour around the edges it would perk it up - I LIKE it a whole lot better!

For today's sketch I chose to use Litt
le Paper Shop's {Sugar}, that little (huge!) cupcake is so easy to paper piece - I love using it!

I stamped the cupcake onto Melon Berry cardstock, onto white cardstock and onto designer paper- I do not even know what the designer paper is - sorry! I ran the white cardstock through the Swiss Dott cuttlebug folder before I cut it out and then adhered it to the Melon Berry along with the cupcake base.



I had fun using some of my Spellbinders dies for the frames and then put it all together! The sentiment is from {Birthday Surprise} and I love how it is kind of a childraen's font - so fun and happy!

By the way - did you see my new watermark? I got them from Karen Giron and she does a FAST and wonderful job!

I had made my own for the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen, but naturally I forgot how and after fiddling around for an hour I decided to call on Karen and I indulged and got FOUR of them. For $2.00 a piece they are a bargain - something I don't have to think about doing YAY! Thanks Karen!! I LOVE them!!


Stamps: Little Paper Shop
Paper: Melon Berry, Stampers Select White, Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink) unknown designer paper
Ink: Memento black and Rich cocoa
Supplies: Labels Nine, Inverted Scalloped Circles, Circles (Spellbinders), Apron Lace Punch (Fiskars), Papertrey Ink button, Zva Creative crystal, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder



5 comments:

  1. Just adorably yummy, Miss Bonnie! Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fab! Love all those dies in use here...want 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cherry you created on top of that yummy cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Bonnie. Love the fun colors and the fun birthday cake image. Gorgeous with the Nesties too. Great card girl>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun!! Love that button cherry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!