Pages

19 Jan 2010

be my sweetie-pie!

I forgot to post this little cutie!

Splitcoaststampers had a challenge a couple of weeks ago called Paper Quilting and it involved using your paper for quilting!



I actually used strips of scraps off my desk and glued them all together to make a 4 x 6 piece of paper.  Then I ran it through my Sizzix bunny die to cut out the little bunny.

The sentiment and heart is from the Waltzingmouse stamp set Sweethearts. The sentiment is stamped onto a Nestabilties tag and attached with a button and twine.

The heart was cut out with my Fiskars scalloped heart punch - a great match!

And are you getting sick of Martha Stewart's edge heart punch yet? I'm not - I LOVE it! You can see some faux stitching on the heart "shelf" - that is a stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamps also - it is from the Off Beat Backgrounds stamp set!!

A little mish mash of papers to make a sweet little baby card or Valentine!

Thank you for popping around!

7 comments:

  1. Goodness Bonnie, this is adorable! I just love it! I have to tell you, I went hunting for the MS heart punch because of your creations! It is sitting here on my desk all pretty.. and unused! I need to break it out. Thank you for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bunny is precious! What a great idea!!! And I love that Heart punch too! Have to go get that one!! :)
    Thanks for the inspiration Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever woman!!
    This card is too cute!!! Great way to use scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Bonnie this is so adorable. Love that bunny, your embossing, your sewing, yes, I love that border punch too, and that heart sentiment panel is just perfect. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is so cute! I love the patchwork bunny-what a great idea! Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!