Pages

6 Feb 2010

Feel Better Soon......

Good Afternoon!

I have another card from Waltzingmouse Stamps L'il Buddies today. I loved how Claire had used the twine on her re-coop card so I made one up using twine- Great idea Claire ;) !!

I used my Spellbinders Labels Four nestabilities to stamp the little chickie on, coloured him up and then, using October Afternoon's Farm Fresh paper (what else??!!) I did up a card!



 

These inside sentiments are just as cute as can be!

Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this Bonnie!!!! Eggcellent!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie Thomas23:59

    Very, very cute as everything I have seen so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! hugs, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I LOVE the paper! I can't wait to get my hands on this stamp set... too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!