Pages

7 Mar 2010

In the Limelight!

Just a little bit of fun news I've been busting to tell!...... I am In the Limelight over on the Flourishes blog! I was asked by Julie Koerber to be the Limelight Designer for March and how exciting it is be doing so!

Here is a little snippet to tease you with!


Please try to find time today to take a look over at the Flourishes blog to see my whole article!

On a bit of a personal note, you have obviously noticed that I haven't been blogging as much lately. 

I've been dragging my butt around not feeling like doing anything for awhile now, sleeping all day and then a full night and have been forcing myself to do my projects - not a fun feeling! 

I finally made a Dr.'s appointment - I mean, I didn't even feel like stamping so I knew something wasn't right! lol! It turns out I have an underactive thyroid and I have meds now that are meant to clean up my act - so hopefully I have turned the sleeping corner!

Thanks for sticking with me - not a serious problem thank goodness - should feel better soon and stop all this silly sleeping - on a positive note - hubby has been cleaning and making meals for the past three weeks - so I'm almost tempted to fake for awhile lol! - just kidding honey!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your assignment at Limelight Designer - so exciting!!!! Hope you are feeling better soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear it's easy fixed Bonnie!! and woohoo!!!! Well done for being in the 'spotlight!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Can't wait to see the big reveal! Glad you found out what was going on with your health! Hugs, Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!