Pages

6 May 2010

Crazy Days.....

Oh my Crazy Days - that is what we have had this week - we've been spending time driving all around Southwestern Ontario looking for a new car for me - I had leased my last car (I don't recommend that..) and now that I have to give it back next week, I won't have anything to drive. I should have given that situation a little more thought ...just sayin'..... lol!...

So I finally bought a brand new car and now I can lay back and relax and realize how broke I am ......wouldn't these chairs be wonderful to relax in??! (come on.....points for creating a segway....lol!)

This is for Moxie Fab's Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge which is up and running until the 7th!



Of course this stamp set is from  Papertrey Ink's On My Couch Additions. Using the chair die I cut out three shapes from the Pure Poppy cardstock and then three more out of white cardstock.

On the white cardstock I stamped the chair image with Hawaiian Shores ink (I can't help it, I have fallen desperately in love with this colour....) and then I popped it up onto the Pure Poppy cardstock. 

I know you are probably wondering- what was the point in die cutting the Pure Poppy cardstock? -*sigh* I really was going in a completely different direction at first (tell me you have been there?!! lol!) but it just wasn't coming together....

The little kitty, the mat and the sentiment are all from the same set - On My Couch Additions.....

Thank you so much for coming around and listening to me moan about my few days.....I feel better!

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Bonnie!!!
    Congrats on the new car,what kind did you get? Just think how great it is to drive something new!
    Enjoy it! Life is too worry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Bonnie! I hope you enjoy your new car! I love Hawaiian Shores too, and also like pairing it with red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bonnie! Thanks for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red and teal is a fabulous color combo! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!