Pages

11 May 2010

DRS Designs!



Good day everyone! I have an exciting announcement to make - I am joining DRS Designs as a member of their Design Team woot! woot!!

I am very excited to join in with their awesome team designers. You will start to see some of my designs coming your way around the beginning of June - providing the awesome stamps arrive in time - sometimes Canadian mail can be tricky! boo.....

In the meantime, check out their site and the designers (on my sidebar) so you can familiarize yourself with their great stamps!

I am on my way today to a doctor's appoinment -something weird is up with my nose lol! and then to take my daughter to her math class in Sarnia!

Have a good day!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you Bonnie!
    Congratulations! Can't wait to see your creations!
    Good Luck at the Dr.'s!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - big congrats Bonnie - I'm gonna go check them out - you are one busy girl!!

    I just saw you listed on "Card of the Week" blog under th "Wrap it up" category (I'm in there too under card Sets and Birthday)

    check it out here: http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2010/05/card-of-the-week-and-best-of-the-blogosphere-may-7-2010.html

    hope all is well with your nose!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to work with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie! So excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Bonnie! It'll be so much fun working w/ you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!