Pages

19 Jun 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

Can you tell I have been fooling around with the blog a bit?  I'm not too sure if I like this look or not - so it may not stay. If anyone knows how to stretch a blog header, any tips would be appreciated lol!

It's time for Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge again!! This week we have another cool sketch made by Claire herself - she is a whiz at these things! Here is the sketch....

and here is my interpretation - nice and bright isn't it?!!!




On my left was my Cosmo Cricket DeLovely pad of paper, on my right was a half made up card base with the embossed dots and everything - so what could I do?

I put them together and came up with my Birthday Wishes card using Fancy Phrases! 

We would love for you to play! Just make a card using the above sketch and post it onto the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog! You may become a Top Mouse with an award and everything!! For further information see the sketch challenge blog!!


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Fancy Phrases
Ink: Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus Burst, Stampers Select White, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
Accessories: Renaissance by Design ribbon, spellbinders large petite oval nestabilities, Zva rose

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful bright b'day card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card! really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cheerful Bonnie. I just love your mix of patterned papers. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and cherry, Bonnie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin this girl, fab colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WANT this DP! Love your creation and I must try that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, Bonnie - lots of yummy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo -- love these bright colors! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Bonnie! Beautiful bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!