Pages

4 Jan 2011

The Daily Dare!

It's the 11th day of Christmas over on the Daily Dare Blog - and Waltzingmouse Stamps is sponsoring the challenge today.

Waltzingmouse Stamps has challenged you - to use snowflakes on your card!!

Check out all the details of the challenge over at the Daily Dare . You could win a free Waltzingmouse Stamps stamp set of your choice!

 

Here is my snowflake card!! I decided to keep it quite simple since I was sick and could barely hold my head up while making this card. ......oooh....totally kidding of course.....but I was rather nose runny and achy and feverish......forget it....

 







You can see all of the WMS design team snowflake cards on the Waltzingmouse Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!!! I love the colour, cool and icey! And the jewelled flourish is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Bonnie! The bling flourish is a perfect fit with the blustery BG! Gorgeous sentiment! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the bling on this pretty card Bonnie! hope you are feeling better now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Bonnie! The colors and bling are so pretty and wintery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!