Pages

12 Feb 2011

Take Time....

It's another Waltzingmouse Sketch challenge and we have a new take on the sketches!! We always pick the top three mice, but now, a random draw will determine who wins a stamp set of their choice!! yeehaw!!


I also followed along with the SCS Inspiration challenge today - what a fabulous web site!

I was totally inspired by the last photo on this page of the Santa Barbara Chic Blog - the colours are completely luscious!!



I stamped my image from Afternoon Tea Sentiments and coloured it with copics. Then I cut it out and popped it up onto an oval Nestabilities diecut. I added a bit of bling to the middle of the pansies and to the button at the beginning of the sentiment.....

For the sentiment, from Sewing Box Hugs, I maneuvered it so it was all hilly, and then stamped it - a wonderful "trick" you can perform with photopolymer stamps!!

The designer paper is Cosmo Cricket Material Girl - one I haven't used for awhile but has gorgeous colours - I did a little sewing around the edges - a bit of straight and some zig zag - kind of hard to see -  my sewing machine had beige thread - and I was a little too lazy to change the thread oops.........

Take a look at the Waltzingmouse Sketch and try it out - you could win!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it Bonnie! Spring colors,I can't wait for spring to get here!Love the way you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright and cheerful card - love it!! I think I'm going to have to get that Tea set from Claire - the pansies are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper is perfect with your nicely colored Pansies Bonnie! Saw this in the SCS gallery - we were next to each other with our postings for the IC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!