Pages

9 Mar 2011

Templates...

This cloud template is too cute!! 

It is from Paper Smooches and since I don't have my Cricut set up yet to cut out these templates, I cut them by hand and they were super simple!

I used the Paper Smooches cloud template for the Splitcoaststampers "Try and New Technique " Challenge. This week it was called  "That's Odd" and the challenge was to make a card that was not square or rectangle! 

You  know there is no end to the challenges at Splitcoaststampers- you can enter any time you wish ....... there are no prizes - it is just a central area to post your cards that can be seen!!- in fact it is the most popular cardmaking site there is!


My sentiment is from My Favorite Things - and I can't find it right now but it is a sentiment set and it is sweet and goes along with the kite die so very nicely - drat - I could have put a kite on this cloud!!

I ran the cloud card front through the Papertrey Ink Sunshine Impression Plate - they are terrifically easy to use with my Grand Calibur - LOVE that Grand Calibur!!

Thanks for coming around - Love to hear from you - don't be shy lol!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! The sentiment is great and the use of bling is the perfect touch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!