Pages

29 May 2011

I"ve Got my Eyes on You!

This week's Hambo Hoedown challenge was to use texture somewhere on your creation, and since I played in last week's challenge, they sent me the free Moonscape digi  to use-- very cool!!

I paired it up with the Eye Monster - digi and came up with this creation! 


I printed the Moonscape -digi on Hopscotch Basic Grey paper and then shaded it with a copic marker. The Eye Monster digi was coloured with my copic markers - isn't he a pretty colour?! Maybe it's a she today haha!

For the texture part of the challenge, I die cut some stars from the Spellbinders star dies and then ran them through the Crafts Too hearts embossing folder, added a button and pearls and presto - done!!

Thanks for coming around today - we are off to a Volkswagen show with the old truck - it is NOT raining. woohoo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!